Meryl van der Merwe
We are members of the International inlingua Schools of Languages, with headquarters in Switzerland and over 345 centres in 44 countries. Founded in 1968, inlingua is a leader in language training worldwide. For over forty years, millions of people have benefitted from inlinguas cutting-edge training, technology and expertise.
inlingua Cape Town, opened in 1996 by Meryl van der Merwe and Jane Diesel, has continued that tradition and built up an excellent reputation for teaching, teacher-training, course design and study skills.
We hope you will visit Cape Town and inlingua sometime soon!
We are located in Green Point, close to the Cape Quarter an upmarket shopping centre known for its food and fashion stores. There are many restaurants (Italian, French, Greek, tapas, sushi) a wine bar and cafés, art/photography exhibitions and live music, medical and ATM banking facilities.
We have 18 classrooms, student room and computer area in a modern loft building.
Progress quickly in a small class or 1-1, speak English in and out of the classroom and enjoy the friendly, professional environment and the exciting social programme. Wi-fi throughout the centre, and quiet areas for work or relax and chat in the student room or on the balcony.
There are a number of reasons why you should choose inlingua in Cape Town!
Among these are:
* Cape Town is a beautiful city with exquisite beaches and a Mediterranean climate
* Good exchange rate means excellent value for money for overseas students
* Direct flights from many European cities no jet lag from North to South!
* Exceptional sightseeing possibilities from the Cape wine route to Safari parks
* Dedicated, qualified and enthusiastic teachers
* Competitive prices
* Small classes, generally 6-8 students per class. Maximum of 10.
* Located in the best position in Cape Town in Green Point, close to the Cape Quarter and the V & A Waterfront
* Wide range of accommodation
* Airport transfers arranged for all our students
* Member of inlingua International with over 340 schools worldwide
* Choose from a wide selection of courses and starting dates
* Learn English for Business, Academic or Social purposes
* Study in Cape Town or join us in exploring the Garden Route on the Travelling Classroom. Learn English on Safari!
Foyer A 101 Sovereign Quay, 34 Somerset Road
To view a full list of all courses presented by Inlingua Cape Town click below.