This course can be taken at any time.
Part Time Day
Main Location (Pretoria)
This innovative and extensive programme will enable front line staff to create a very positive first impression by looking great and feeling good about themselves, and communicating effectively face-to-face and on the telephone.
Specific Outcomes Covered
· To Identify a brand and instill a sense of belonging and belief.
· To understand who the customer is and what he wants.
· To understand your role in the process of communication and Moments of Truth.
· To understand the importance of creating a positive first impression.
· To improve your listening skills.
· To master the “welcome process”
· To understand how to hide “flaws” in your figure and use dressing style and colours to enhance your image.
· To apply your make-up effectively (for the ladies)
· To learn to use effective body language for front line staff.
· To understand how to interpret the body language of your customer.
· To select the correct phrases to use in different situations.
· To learn to use proactive telephone techniques.
· To learn to handle angry and difficult callers & situations.
· To learn to control your tone of voice & clarity, and to sound friendly and professional.
Highly intensive and in-depth programme. Covers every aspect and angle in a practical and exciting manner.